Our Work, Family, and Faith are all prominent parts of the "One Life" that we live, and winning on the home-front can help set us up for success at work. Our January speaker, Daniel McKee, has literally written the book on how to best lead in the home. His talk and discussion will equip us with insight on how to build and strengthen your Home-Team!
- 7:00 AM - Doors open for fellowship, networking, and noshing (We'll have Panera bagels, coffee, and other healthy snacks waiting for you all)
- 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM - Presentation/teaching with Daniel McKee
- 8:30 AM - Coffee, networking, and discussions resume
- 9:00 AM - End of event, all must leave the auditorium by this time
To Join us virtually, please use the following details:
- Meeting ID: 870 7429 1034
- Passcode: 620490