How can we come alongside of you? We are honored to serve you.
THE HEALING CENTER
The Healing Center is our main outreach center, offering practical, social, and spiritual support to individuals and families.
THE HEALING CENTER
LIFE RESET GROUPS & CLASSES
The Vineyard offers a variety of groups and classes to help work through issues like anxiety, rejection, anger, or addiction.
DIVORCE SUPPORT GROUPS
Learn more about the divorce support groups and seminars offered.
We are honored to pray for you. There are a variety of ways to get prayer in-person, by phone, or just submit a request.
The Pastoral Care Team provides crisis care including home and hospital visitation.
If you’re preparing funeral arrangements for a relative or friend, we are here to help.
Get a referral for counseling.
This self-assessment can help you figure out your next step in getting the right care and support.
Please answer yes or no to the following statements:
- I need to have someone pray for my physical, spiritual or emotional condition.
- I need to have someone pray for a friend or family member's physical, spiritual or emotional condition.
- I need to feel God’s affirmation, love and comfort.
- I need God’s wisdom for a situation I’m facing.
- I’m facing a loss and/or personal crisis in my life.
If you answered yes to a majority of the statements above, check out the Prayer Ministry.
- I feel like I need more skills to manage my life or to get unstuck regarding some problem.
- I am sometimes overwhelmed with my emotions.
- I have past experiences that cause me great pain and diminish my life satisfaction today.
- I find myself repeating patterns of behavior that make my life more difficult.
- I have no one to talk with about the problems I’m facing.
If you answered yes to a majority of the statements above, check out Life Reset.
- I need help to reduce my debt.
- Too often I am late paying bills.
- I need direction to manage my income and expenses.
- I feel stuck financially.
- I have little or no savings.
If you answered yes to a majority of the statements above, check out Financial Help.
- I am struggling with finding or keeping a job.
- I am unable to afford necessary car repairs.
- I find it hard to pay my utility bills on time each month.
- I am struggling to provide for my family.
- I rely on friends or family members for financial support or housing.
If you answered yes to a majority of the statements above, check out The Healing Center.