Tell your money where to go instead of wondering where it went!
Join this Financial Peace University class and learn to make a budget you’ll actually stick to.
This is a 2 day class on Saturdays Feb 26 & March 5 from 9am -3pm.
No one will be required to reveal their financial situation; all information is kept confidential and private.
The 2 Saturday classes deal with different topics each week, in a very entertaining and humorous way!
Over 3,000 people here at the Vineyard have benefited from this class.
"We spent years making excuses, we had no accountability, I always felt like my money happened to me and I felt discouraged. Now I am in control of my finances—I found hope!
Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University changed my LIFE! The content was extremely inspiring, I'm excited for my future and financial peace. If you are on the fence, stop hesitating and take FPU; I only wish I had followed the steps sooner!"
The small group discussions encourage accountability and discipline, and can be effective in changing your understanding and habits about money!
Two easy steps to register:
1. Register below and we will send you an email confirmation. (You must register for the free childcare. Lunch will be provided)
2. Purchase class materials: A one-year FPU Membership is required (per family) for the class and can be purchased at www.financialpeace.com. (Cost is $129.99 per household). There is also a 14 day free trial available.
- Super Saving
- Relating With Money
- Cash Flow Planning
- Dumping Debt
- Buyer Beware
- The Role of Insurance
- Retirement and College Planning
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- The Great Misunderstanding
ABOUT FINANCIAL PEACE: Financial Peace University (FPU) has been developed over 25 years with over 6 million graduates nationally and continues to be one of the most efficient and proven programs for managing money, eliminating debt, improving relationships, growing wealth, and becoming generous using Biblical direction.
The average family has a change in their net worth of $8,000 in 90 days. Those following this program find not only financial peace but learn how to live more as Jesus has taught us.