Finding help through conversation with God
Many at the Vineyard find care through close relationships in their small group community. Prayer is also offered following each weekend service—just come to the front at the end of the message and someone will be glad to pray for you.
There are a number of opportunities to give and receive prayer at the Vineyard. We encourage you to participate as often as you can.
- Healing Room Prayer: by appointment only; extended prayer for physical, spiritual or emotional healing. To make an appointment call (513) 671-0422 ext. 6-471 or email email@example.com
- Healing Center: Prayer is available Wednesday - Friday, 9am - 12noon at the Healing Center.
- Online Prayer Submissions: you can submit emergency, non-emergency prayer requests online as well as requests for Home & Hospital visitation prayer.
- Monday Night Prayer: join us on Monday nights at 7:30pm, after 7pm Growth & Healing Worship (at Tri-County). One-on-one extended prayer is available from 7:30-9:30pm in the Connections room in the Atrium.
- Home & Hospital Visit: if you'd like a prayer team to visit you at home or while you're in a hospital or long-term care facility, call (513) 671-0422 Ext. 6474. You can also request Home & Hospital visitation prayer requests online.
- The Pastoral Care team: takes care of the weddings, funerals and crisis care including home and hospital visitation and our "pastor on call" line. The Pastoral Care team is one of the ways we try to bring a small church feel to the Vineyard. Read more...
- Prayer Training: If you would like to learn how to pray for others, check out our next Prayer Training Class. This one-day class provides teaching and practice that will help you feel confident in praying for those around you. Read more...
A free Bible on your phone, tablet, and computer.
YouVersion is a simple, ad-free Bible that brings God's Word into your daily life. With hundreds of versions, reading plans and study tools, it has become a regular resource for millions of Christians.
Read online or download the free app.